Casa dei sogni d'oro
Experience a genuine authentic Italy
Experience a genuine authentic Italy
c.q. Operational guidelines for the prevention, control and monitoring of the COVID-19 emergency in OTHER ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES provided for in Chapter II of the L.R. 9/2006
Personal protective equipment (PPE)
The owners use suitable PPE (masks, gloves, disinfectant, etc.) and are obliged to use them in case of close contact with customers and risky activities: during check-in and check-out, cleaning and disinfection phases.
Means of communication
How to inform guests about the guidelines to be respected in the accommodation :
1. Placing documents and posters in a clearly visible place, in different languages, indicating the most important points of attention (social distances, washing hands, respiratory hygiene, other behavior to be followed within the structure)
2. Documentation in each apartment describing the rules to be followed and the actions taken by the owners.
3. The customer is informed that he/she can download and use the "Immune" APP on a voluntary basis to track contacts in Italy.
4. Gels with a concentration of 60-85% alcohol for hand hygiene are provided in the shared areas.
Guest information prior to arrival
Information provided to/required from guests prior to arrival at our accommodation :
1. Request to send all information required for registration by email, as well as a copy of the ID that will be presented upon arrival.
2. Request to avoid cash payment for the stay on site, but pay in advance by bank transfer.
3. Recommendation for the use of suitable PPE: masks, gloves, surface disinfectant, hand hygiene gel.
4. Respect of locally applicable prevention measures.
Cleaning and sanitation of the apartments
Cleaning and sanitation of the apartments at each change of guests :
1. The keys to the rooms, including the key fob, if any.
2. Check on proper personal protective equipment before entering the room.
3. Ventilation of the room before and during cleaning activities.
4. The waste that is present must be thrown in trash containers, provided with a bag, the bag must be closed and temporarily stored in a suitable place and then disposed of in accordance with all municipal regulations, and if necessary, the waste containers must also be disinfected.
5. The cleaning and disinfection concerns, except the floors and sanitary spaces, all surfaces that have come into contact with the guest, such as bedside tables, desks, chairs, tables, any furniture, amenities, telephone, remote control, handles and push-button panels, switches, wardrobes and drawers.
6. Used linen (sheets and towels) is removed and stored in a special and closed container / bag, always separate from clean linen. Also for the weekly change.
7. All crockery, cutlery and glasses are limited according to the occupancy of the apartment and are washed and disinfected in the dishwasher, including items that have not been used.
8. All kitchen consumables such as spices, salt, sugar, oil normally available to the guest have been removed from the apartments to avoid risk of contamination.
9. Use of disposable cleaning and sanitizing equipment (cloths, wipes and anything needed for cleaning and dusting) if this is not possible, it has been pre-treated with a 2% sodium hypochlorite solution for 10 minutes or with another equivalent treatment; drying a surface that has been disinfected is done with disposable kitchen paper and never with a cloth, avoiding the risk of the disinfected surface being contaminated.
10.Use of disposable pillowsheets under the linen pillowcover.
The owners will not enter the apartment during the guests’ stay !
guest information via document in apartment + on the location :
1. In any case, the distance of at least one meter must always be guaranteed between people both in and out of the water with the exception of people belonging to the same family.
2. The use of the swimming pool is only allowed after using the shower.
3. Special attention will be given to:
• Maintenance and verification of the correct operation of the water treatment equipment;
• Confirmation of bathing suitability through appropriate chemical and microbiological analyzes;
• Constant verification of the chlorine concentration and acidity of the water;
4. Around the pool, to ensure social distance, it is preferable to allocate sunbeds and chairs to be used by people of the same family with their own towel / beach towel.
5. The furniture (umbrellas, sunbeds, loungers) by the pool must be placed in a fixed place so that the interpersonal distances are respected. The minimum distance between the beds should not be less than 2 meters.
Cleaning of the shared areas
Following will be daily cleaned and sanitized :
1. Sports and games equipment (ping pong, badminton, petanque, swing, ...)
2. Fridge + furniture in poolside bar / porch
3. The common equipment such as sun beds, chairs, tables etc.
4. The toilet by the pool
In the event that a person present within the accommodation (guest, collaborator, etc.) has fever and symptoms of respiratory infection (dry cough, fever, sore throat, breathing difficulties) he must promptly communicate it to the owner of the structure, who promptly informs the competent health authority (by contacting the emergency numbers for Covid-19 indicated by the Marche Region: 800 93 66 77).